Board meetings and minutes
The Western Gateway STB Board is the decision-making body of the STB. It meets on a quarterly basis and its meetings are accessible to the public.
The Western Gateway STB Board includes the following members:
- Cllr Manda Rigby – Bath and North East Somerset Council
- Cllr Donald Alexander – Bristol City Council – (temporary chair)
- Cllr Vikki Slade & Cllr Andy Hadley – Bournemouth, Christchurch & Poole Council
- Cllr Ray Bryan & Cllr Nocturin Lacey-Clarke – Dorset Council
- Cllr David Gray – Gloucestershire County Council
- Cllr Hannah Young – North Somerset Council
- Cllr Chris Willmore & Cllr Matt Palmer – South Gloucestershire Council (temporary vice-chair)
- Cllr Steve Pearce – West of England Combined Authority
- Cllr Caroline Thomas – Wiltshire Council
Transport topics that members lead on:
- Cllr Manda Rigby – Freight Strategy
- Cllr Ray Bryan – Rural Mobility Strategy and Coach Strategy
- Lead member TBC – Alternative Fuels Strategy and Road Network Strategy
- Cllr David Gray – Carbon Audit Strategy
- Lead member TBC – Rail Strategy
- Lead member TBC – Cycling Strategy
Upcoming Board Meetings
The next Board meeting is scheduled on Wednesday 6th December 2023, 2pm-4pm.
Future Board meeting dates for 2024 will be available in the new year.
Information on Board meetings can be found below
December 2020 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
September 2020 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
June 2020 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
March 2020 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
December 2019 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
September 2019 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
June 2019 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
March 2019 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
December 2018 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
The Western Gateway STB Board can appoint representatives of other organisations as associate members to the Board, where their participation is seen as adding value.
Representatives of the below organisations participate as associated members of the Western Gateway STB Board, establishing a collaborative partnership and enabling a single co-ordinated conversation:
- The chair of the stakeholder group created by the Board to represent local stakeholders
- One representative each from the Department for Transport, Highways England, Network Rail and Homes England
- One representative from each neighbouring STB
Applications to become an associate member of the Western Gateway STB Board must be submitted in writing and will be considered by the Board on an individual basis.