Board meetings and minutes
The Western Gateway STB Board is the decision-making body of the STB. It meets on a quarterly basis and its meetings are accessible to the public.
The Western Gateway STB Board includes the following members:
- Chair of the Board: Cllr Bridget Wayman – Wiltshire Council
- Cllr Nigel Moor – Gloucestershire County Council
- Cllr Stephen Reade – South Gloucestershire Council
- Cllr Kye Dudd – Bristol City Council
- Cllr Geoff Richardson North Somerset Council
- Cllr Joanna Wright & Cllr Neil Butters – Bath and North East Somerset Council
- Cllr Ray Bryan – Dorset Council
- Cllr Mike Greene – Bournemouth, Christchurch & Poole Council
- Mayor Tim Bowles – West of England Combined Authority
Upcoming Board Meetings
The next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday 23 June 2021.
Future board meetings in 2021 are scheduled for:
Wednesday 22 September 2021 (2-4pm)
Wednesday 15 December 2021 (2-4pm)
NB: Please note that dates from June onwards may be subject to change as a result of the pandemic’s impact on election dates.
Information to previous Board meetings can be found below
March 2021 – Agenda and supporting papers
December 2020 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
September 2020 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
June 2020 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
March 2020 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
December 2019 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
September 2019 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
June 2019 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
March 2019 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
December 2018 – Agenda, minutes and supporting papers
The Western Gateway STB Board can appoint representatives of other organisations as associate members to the Board, where their participation is seen as adding value.
Representatives of the below organisations participate as associated members of the Western Gateway STB Board, establishing a collaborative partnership and enabling a single co-ordinated conversation:
- The chair of the stakeholder group created by the Board to represent local stakeholders
- One representative each from the Department for Transport, Highways England, Network Rail and Homes England
- One representative from each neighbouring STB
Applications to become an associate member of the Western Gateway STB Board must be submitted in writing and will be considered by the Board on an individual basis.